Join our Skrivanek-Team!
Quality and flexibility are of utmost importance for Skrivanek. That is why we are continuously on the lookout for new members to join our team. We are always interested in a long-term cooperation based on trust.
VACANCIES AT SKRIVANEK TRANSLATION AGENCY
- Do you have a degree in linguistics or journalism or an education as a translator or interpreter?
- Another university degree and at least 3 years of professional experience?
- Excellent knowledge of foreign languages and knowledge of your own mother tongue?
- Experience with CAT tools such as SDL Trados, memoq or memsource?
- Specialisation in a specific field?
- Good accessibility?
- Do you perhaps even have a Ukrainian language certificate for German courts?
What can we offer you?
- Regular assignments
- Exciting insights into a wide range of areas: from marketing and technology to the activities of institutional bodies and NGOs
- Networking with all Skrivanek Holding companies worldwide
- Punctual payment
Are you interested?
Then send us your CV, certificates and references to: email@example.com
Our Vendor Manager will get in touch with you and present you all the framework conditions.
Our company in Berlin is looking to take on a new Dutch speaking Project Manager (m/f/d) for our France & Benelux department (full time or part time)
- Project management of translation and localization projects
- Leading negotiations in Dutch, planning and implementing the results of these negotiations
- Preparing, tracking and managing offers
- New-client acquisition and consultation at trade fairs, conferences and events in France, the Netherlands and Benelux
- Marketing activities in collaboration with our international Skrivanek Team
- You can communicate in Dutch
- You command very good knowledge of English; knowledge of French or German is an advantage
- You have training in the commercial or linguistic sector
- You are a good communicator who is able to convey messages between people and you are always capable of increasing your resistance to stress
- You have a high degree of self-discipline and constantly take a customer-oriented approach when shaping your workflows
- You have a talent for quickly establishing networks and are confident in holding presentations, even in an international environment
- You have an affinity for languages related to new technologies and software
What we can offer you:
- Further development at one of the most successful and exciting international translation companies in Central and Eastern Europe
- Interdisciplinary fields of activity and a working environment comprising flat hierarchies
- An extensive range of responsibilities with lots of creative leeway
- International alignment and results that are quickly visible
- A fun place to work in the heart of Berlin with great colleagues, fresh vegetables and soft drinks
Does this appeal to you? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application with information on your earliest starting date and your expected salary. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US
Vielen Dank für Ihre qualifizierten Übersetzungen und die hervorragende Kundenbetreuung.
Herzlichen Dank für die sehr gute und nette Zusammenarbeit!
Ich empfinde die Zusammenarbeit mit Skrivanek als höchst angenehm. Skrivanek reagiert immer vorbildlich!
Rasch, zuverlässig, kunden- und lösungsorientiert, sehr engagiert. Wir schätzen die Zusammenarbeit mit Skrivanek sehr.
Vielen Dank für die perfekte Unterstützung & tolle Zusammenarbeit in den vergangenen Jahren! Wir freuen uns auf die kommenden Jahre… weiter so!
Super schnelle Bearbeitung und immer bestens informiert!
Alles Bestens, entsprechend erhalten Sie von uns auch viele Aufträge!